46/22 Hartley Street, Turner ACT 2612Sold $700,000
You Will Love This With All Your ‘Hartley’!
Apartment Sold - Turner ACT
Established within a lusciously landscaped street; situated on the upper floor, is this beautifully maintained apartment, providing a functional layout with a relaxing ambient, neutral decor and spacious interior, not to mention three balconies perfect for entertaining or romantic nights watching the stars.
Brilliantly located within walking distance to Turner Early Learning Centre and Turner’s elementary school, Braddon restaurants and pubs, Haig Park and ANU.
You have easy access to the light rail and are ideally positioned between O’Connor & Lyneham shops. This apartment is perfect for a family, working couple or savvy investor.
– Three spacious balconies
– Granite benchtops in kitchen
– SMEG appliances
– Built-in robes
– Ensuite to the main bedroom
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioner
– Slab heating in bathroom & ensuite
– Secure underground parking with 2 spaces
– Currently in a fixed-term lease until 13 December 2021
– Storage shed located in the basement
Living Approx.: 95sqm
Total Balcony Approx.: 26sqm
Rates Approx.: $ 644.02pq
Land Tax Approx.: $ 341.20pq
Levies Approx.: $ 1,1138.77pq
Currently Leased for $ 570.00pw
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage