38/76 Leichhardt Street, Griffith ACT 2603Sold
It’s Always Friday Here!
Apartment Sold - Griffith ACT
IMPORTANT Covid-19 INFORMATION: Due to the recent lift of restrictions around open homes, a maximum of 10 prospective tenants to visit our properties for inspections, this being dependent on the size of the property. Please ensure you register your details by clicking the “Book Inspection” button.
NOTE: It is compulsory to register your details for an inspection, if you wish to attend & upon arriving, name and contact number will need to be provided for everyone’s safety.
Superbly located in the ‘Friday’ apartments and within walking distance to Kingston & Manuka, this one-bedroom unit is sure to impress. With modern tones and well-proportioned living spaces that flow out towards a generous sized balcony, entertaining guests will be a breeze.
– Spacious private balcony
– SMEG kitchen appliances
– Stone benchtops throughout
– Oversized bedroom with balcony access
– Built-in mirrored robes
– An abundance of natural light throughout
– Wall-mounted split system
– Euro-style cupboard laundry
– Single car accommodation with storage cage
– Rates Approx.: $1,952.76pa
– Land Tax Approx.: $2,307.50pa (investors only)
– Levies Approx.: $939.00pq
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces