37/1 Gungahlin Place, Gungahlin ACT 2912Sold
Ripe for the Picking!
Unit Sold - Gungahlin ACT
SOLD PRIOR AUCTION
COVID NOTICE: Due to current restrictions, all inspections are by appointment ONLY. These inspections are limited to only ONE (1) person through the property at any given time. Facemasks are required and you are required to sign in upon arrival at the property as per government regulations. For information on how to download and use your ACT Check-in APP please follow the link: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/stay-safe-and-healthy/check-in-cbr-app
Perfectly positioned within the Aviva Apartments, on offer sits a brilliant north facing ground floor one bedroom apartment excellently designed with a balcony AND a courtyard.
This fantastic unit is in close proximity to both Gungahlin Town Centre and Yerrabi Pond precinct, ideal for the suburban couple, young family or the savvy investor!
Don’t let these uncertain times derail you from a certain home! Call and book your inspection today.
Walk Through Video Tour Link:
– Spacious one-bedroom apartment located on the ground floor
– Courtyard off the master bedroom
– Functional balcony with direct access off the living area
– North facing open plan living
– Reverse split heating and cooling system
– One car basement parking
– Neutral décor
– 57.1sqm of living area
– 19.1sqm of balcony area
– Rates Approx.: $439.00pq
– Land tax Approx.: $530.79pq
– Levies Approx.: $988.03pq
– Water rates Approx.: $171.58pq
– Rental appraisal: $410.00 – $420.00pw
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces