26/56 Christina Stead Street, Franklin ACT 2913Sold $825,000
The Perfect Gem – “Quite Franklin”
Townhouse Sold - Franklin ACT
PLEASE NOTE AUCTION IS NOW 5th FEB On Site 10am
Set in the ever-growing suburb of Franklin, you will be hard-pressed to find a well-sized home like this so close to schools, shops & public transport. It’s perfect for the savvy investor or ideal as a family home.
Boasting large open plan living & dining areas provide a beautiful space filled with natural lighting for you to relax and unwind. Alternatively, step outside to your large courtyard, offering ample room to wine, dine & entertain your guests in style.
Each bedroom is well-proportioned with built-in wardrobes, whereas the main bedroom offers a walk-in-robe and ensuite.
With easy access to surrounding schools & playgrounds such as Franklin Early Childhood School & Harrison School, this is an ideal lifestyle opportunity & a highly convenient location for anybody looking to buy their family home.
Furthermore, the newly established tramline is easily accessible within 5 minutes of your front door, providing quick transportation into the heart of the CBD.
– Spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom design
– A combination of carpet in bedrooms with modern hybrid floorboards downstairs throughout the main living area, bathroom and laundry
– Ensuite & walk-in-robe for the main bedroom
– Large spacious bedrooms with built-in robes to all
– Dual roller blinds (sheer and block-out) to all windows throughout with block-out panel sliders to the two sliding doors
– Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher
– Heating and cooling via four-zone reverse cycle system
– FTTH/NBN equipped
– Open plan living area
– Separate laundry room
– Double car garage with remote access
– Large entertainment area with a low maintenance yard
Living area Approx.: 136.6sqm
Garage Approx.: 36sqm
Rates Approx.: $598.83pq
Levies Approx.: $597.11pq
Land Tax Approx.: $748.25pq
Rental Potential Approx.: $680 – $700pw
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage