21 Greene Place, Belconnen ACT 2617Auction Thursday, 26th November at 06:00 pm
The Crème de la Greene of Belconnen!
Townhouse - Belconnen ACT
This quaint townhouse has been renovated yet maintaining its original charm which exudes charisma and personality. With a beautifully decorated front yard and a perfectly sun-filled courtyard, you are sure to fall in love instantly.
Perfect for the young family wanting to settle down roots in a location which is close to the city yet in a cul-de-sac street with a fantastic suburban vibe. Alternatively, this is also a wonderful investment property for the savvy investor!
Just a stone’s throw away to Westfield’s Belconnen where you can indulge in the many restaurants and shops then make your way over to Lake Ginninderra and take a stroll through John Knight Park!
– Two bedrooms
– Two toilets with separate bathroom
– Separate laundry
– Combined living & dining
– Wall-mounted heating & cooling system
– Semi-enclosed carport with storage & roller door
– Beautifully maintained gardens with generous lighting & shade
– Within walking distance to Belconnen CBD & surrounding parklands
– EER 1.5
– 79sqm of internal living space
– 190sqm parcel of land
– NO body corporate
– Water approx.: $215.81pq
– Rates approx.: $599.37pq
– Land tax approx.: $730.75pq
– Rental appraisal approx.: $450 – $470pw
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 190 m²