1/79 Torrens Street, Braddon ACT 2612Sold
'One of Braddon's Finest'
Unit Sold - Braddon ACT
IMPORTANT Covid-19 INFORMATION: Due to the recent lift of restrictions around open homes, a maximum of 10 prospective tenants to visit our properties for inspections, this being dependent on the size of the property. Please ensure you register your details by clicking the “Book Inspection” button.
NOTE: It is compulsory to register your details for an inspection, if you wish to attend & upon arriving, name and contact number will need to be provided for everyone’s safety.
This beautifully positioned, light-filled city apartment is situated on the ground floor of a secure complex with a glorious eastern aspect in a leafy, quiet part of Torrens Street. Boasting European touches throughout, this meticulously thought-out residence has been designed with functionality and lifestyle in mind.
Features include spacious open plan living, gas cooking, soft close kitchen cabinetry and a 43sqm private courtyard ideal for entertaining all year round! Conveniently located within walking distance to Braddon’s cafe and restaurant precinct, ANU, Canberra CBD and public transport only around the corner for your convenience and ease of living.
– Currently leased for $670pw until 02/02/2021
– Spacious single level 2-bedroom apartment
– 20mm stone bench-tops
– European kitchen appliances
– Integrated dishwashers
– Built-in microwaves
– Soft-close kitchen cabinetry
– Designer tap-ware
– Full-height wall tiling to bathrooms & ensuite
– Wall hung vanities for bathrooms & ensuite
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout
– Voice & video intercom
– 1 Secure car accommodation
– Walking distance to ANU, CBD and Braddon precinct
– Levies (approx.) $2,360.65pa
– Land size total (approx.) 1084sqm
– Council rates (approx.) $1,864.10pa
– Land Tax (Investors Only) $2,368.10
– UV (approx.) $1,120.000
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining