- Privacy Statement One Agency Gamarra & Co (“One Agency”) complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cth) (“Amendment Act”) and has adopted a set of principles in its policy which is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles as amended in March 2014 (APPs).
- What is Personal Information? Personal information is any information about you that identifies you, or information by which your identity can be reasonably determined, as well as information recording One Agency’s dealings with you.
- Disclosure of Personal Information In providing your personal information you consent to us collecting, storing and using your personal information in the manner set out above, and you consent to us disclosing your personal information to our related bodies corporate and each of their offices, contractors, employees and agents who may collect, store and use your personal information in the manner set out above.
- Dealing with us anonymously You have the option of not identifying yourself unless by law you are required to do so, or it is impractical not to.
- Information is up-to-date It is important that the personal information we collect from you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can contact us at any time to access or update your personal information or to tell us that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Personal Information Security One Agency takes all reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure and information is securely stored and access is restricted to authorized One Agency personnel only. You may request access to any of your personal information, or request that One Agency remove any of your personal information it holds by sending a request to our privacy officer.
- Acknowledgement You acknowledge and agree that this consent is effective consent for the purposes of the Do Not Call Register Act 2006, Spam Act 2003 and Privacy Act 1988 and is deemed to be for an indefinite period (unless you advise us differently). If the information is not provided by you we may not be able to provide an effective service to you.
- Information and Complaints If you require more information, or have any complaints regarding how One Agency in any of the following ways:
GET IN TOUCH
Level 9/2 Phillip Law Street, ACTON ACT 2601
02 6243 3693
PO Box 5159 BRADDON ACT 2612